Use the links below to access the Handbook and relevant forms for the STEM Education Department. In all cases, you should be sure to include your academic advisor or dissertation chair in matters related to your program.
- Student Handbook: This is your guide outlining what to expect at every stage of the Ph.D. program.
- Handbook Waiver: This is a from required of Ph.D. students that certifies that you have read and understand the policies and procedures explained in the Ph.D. Student Handbook
- Advising Protocol: You will use this form to track your progress through the program. Your advisor will ask you to add to it periodically and it will be lept electronically by your advisor/chair as well as the department's files.
- Course Transfer Form: This is the form for applying for a course transfer. Before filling out this form, please be sure to read the department's policy on transfer credit. Course Transfer Policy
- Course Waiver Form: This is the form for applying for a course waiver. Before filling out this form, please be sure to read the department's policy on course waivers. Course Waiver Policy
- Independent Course Application: This is the official paperwork you need to complete to do an independent study. Before filling out this form, please be sure to read the department's policy on Independent Study. Independent Study Policy
- Leave of Absence: Use this form to request a leave of absence from the program.